ADSM-L

Re: Multitasking Reclaim

1998-05-08 02:52:43
Subject: Re: Multitasking Reclaim
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 08:52:43 +0200
Hello,

I had the same wish. But, reclamation is limited to one process by
stgpool.
We now have 2 sequential primary pools and can run 2 reclamation
processes in //, therefore needing 4 tape units in //.

Regards,

René Lambelet - (3543 - *A581
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestlé - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41/21/924'35'43 / Fax: ++41/21/924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com