ADSM-L

Re: Increase of tape usage after activation of new release

1998-05-07 19:30:23
Subject: Re: Increase of tape usage after activation of new release
From: Trevor Foley <Trevor.Foley AT BANKERSTRUST.COM DOT AU>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 09:30:23 +1000
Hi,

We also have this problem. Approximately 10% of our library has
%utilisation + %reclaimable > 100. I was assuming that this was because
aggregates weren't being reclaimed, and that it would be fixed after we
had run the audit reclaim utility (planned for this weekend). It appears
that my assumption is incorrect.

Trevor
Trevor Foley
Trevor Foley