ADSM-L

Re: Linux ADSM Client

1998-04-02 08:53:57
Subject: Re: Linux ADSM Client
From: Hans Pfleger <hans.pfleger AT TELECOM DOT AT>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 15:53:57 +0200
Same situation at Spardat~Austria Rechenzentrum SARZ. Add our installation
to the list of requestors also.

++hp

>On Thu, 2 Apr 1998, Hanna Hahne wrote:
>
>> On 31 Mar 98 at 8:25, Rainer Tammer wrote:
>>
>> > Hello IBM,
>> >
>> > is it possible that you compile the ADSM V3 __COMMAND LINE__ client
>> > code for Linux.

Hans Pfleger                                            hans AT telecom DOT at
Spardat-Austria Rechenzentrum SARZ
Betriebsysteme Unix BSU                          Tel. ++43 1 21717/2121
AIX and ADSM Administrator                       FAX: ++43 1 21717/1919
"Intelligence has much less practical application than you'd think."
              - Scott Adams/Dilbert