ADSM-L

Re: Linux ADSM Client

1998-04-02 03:42:53
Subject: Re: Linux ADSM Client
From: Hanna Hahne <Hanna.Hahne AT DKFZ-HEIDELBERG DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 09:42:53 GMT+1
On 31 Mar 98 at 8:25, Rainer Tammer wrote:

> Hello IBM,
>
> is it possible that you compile the ADSM V3 __COMMAND LINE__ client
> code for Linux.
>
> This will be probably no big thing for you, but it will help many
> customers.
>

> Bye
>    Rainer Tammer

DKFZ Heidelberg is one of those customers, too! Our Linux community
is growing very fast, and they want to use our ADSM Backup service.
Add our installation to the list of requestors!

Hanna
Hanna Hahne                        email:  Hanna.Hahne AT dkfz-heidelberg DOT de
Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum
Zentrale Datenverarbeitung         Tel.:   (+49) 06221 - 42 2357
Im Neuenheimer Feld 280            Fax:    (+49) 06221 - 42 2399
D-69120 Heidelberg