ADSM-L

Re: NT Registry restore

1997-12-04 16:23:28
Subject: Re: NT Registry restore
From: "Rodney S. Richeson" <rricheson AT AMXINC DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 13:23:28 -0800
I used the exact steps in the bmr redbook, which was:

dsmc res c:\adsm.sys\registry\machine name\*.* c:\winnt\system32\config\

dsmc res c:\adsm.sys\registry\machine name\users\default
c:\winnt\system32\config\

dsmc res c:\adsm.sys\registry\machine name\users\user name\*.*
c:\winnt\system32\config\

Is there a seperate command that assembles these files into the registry?
If so the IBM redbook is incorrect..

Thanks,

Rod