ADSM-L

Re: NT Registry restore

1997-12-04 16:55:38
Subject: Re: NT Registry restore
From: "Rodney S. Richeson" <rricheson AT AMXINC DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 13:55:38 -0800
They are in directories off on c:\winnt\system32\config.  I copied the files
from the machine directory into c:\winnt\system32\config and it booted ok.

How do you run regrest?  I tried from another partition but it always tries
the restore from it home partition.  Do you boot to the restored partition
then restore?  I have tried several different ways with no luck except for
my manual way.

Rod