ADSM-L

Re: A request

1997-09-15 11:10:01
Subject: Re: A request
From: Kai Hintze <Hintze.K AT AMSTR DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 08:10:01 -0700
I also fall into the selective quoting camp. Often people
post qestions to the list that I am also interested in, and
the replys wouldn't make sense without at least some of the
original question quoted. When in doubt, I would rather see
too much quoted than not enough.

On Sun Sep 14 18:48:29 1997, URMM AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU (Martha
McConaghy - ADSM-L list owner) wrote:

> I've noticed lately that quite a few notes to the ADSM
> list also include the text from the note being answered.
> I'm  requesting that you either turn this feature off, or
> have the courtesy of deleting the text before you send
> the note.  I'm sure everyone on the list will be grateful
> to you for taking the trouble.

NOT I!