ADSM-L

Re[2]: A request -Reply

1997-09-16 11:19:40
Subject: Re[2]: A request -Reply
From: IM Tech IBM <IBM1 AT MEPCOM-SMTP.ARMY DOT MIL>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 10:19:40 -0500
Because they are not always received as attachments, some of these
threads are part of the main message.  That's why.

Why are the people on this server so quick to respond and respond for
days on a subject like this when we can't get a decent answer for a true
ADSM question and/or problem.  And while I'm on my soapbox, I'd just as
soon have all the questions about Windows NT, Novell and NDS on
another server, that way I only need to look at ADSM question and
answer about real operating systems.

Note:  This opinions are mine and not those of my employer for whom I
am a contractor.