ADSM-L

Files restore.

1997-09-08 15:38:06
Subject: Files restore.
From: "Rafael J. Goldschmidt" <rafagold AT CANO.COM DOT AR>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 16:38:06 -0300
Hi ADSMers!
A customer just asked me (and I did not know) how can he restore a file,
from a certain backup date.  I don't find in ADSM a way to find out the date
and time of backup of a certain file.  The customer wants to look for a
file, and see all the versions he has, with an indication of date and time
of backup. Does this exist?
Thanx a lot!
Rafael.

* Rafael J. Goldschmidt                          *
* Elcano 5039 - (1427) Buenos Aires - Argentina  *
* Telefonos: (54-1) 553 9909 / 421 4782          *
* E-mail (Internet) : rafagold AT cano.com DOT ar       *