ADSM-L

Re: WINDOWS 95 SUPPORT

1997-09-08 15:05:13
Subject: Re: WINDOWS 95 SUPPORT
From: "Rafael J. Goldschmidt" <rafagold AT CANO.COM DOT AR>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 16:05:13 -0300
I've just installed an AS/400 server with Win NT clients.  It works OK!
Ask me what you want.
Rafael
rafagold AT cano.com DOT ar

__________________________________
>Subject: WINDOWS 95 SUPPORT
>Author:  INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
>Date:    9/8/97 11:34 AM
>

>Hello:  Does anyone know if there will be a windows 95 backup client for
>the AS/400 in the near future.  I've talked to marketing and they have
>no idea.  The IBM Storage site is currently down so I couldn't check
>there.  Any help would be appreciated.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Robert Ford
>CIS III
>Missouri State Highway Patrol
>--
># Netscape folder cache

* Rafael J. Goldschmidt                          *
* Elcano 5039 - (1427) Buenos Aires - Argentina  *
* Telefonos: (54-1) 553 9909 / 421 4782          *
* E-mail (Internet) : rafagold AT cano.com DOT ar       *