ADSM-L

Re: ADSM & AutoSys / Maestro

1997-05-23 10:59:56
Subject: Re: ADSM & AutoSys / Maestro
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 16:59:56 +0200
We are using Maestro on NT and Unix. Soon on MVS-CA7 too (not yet
available).
One of its advantages is the included Calendar to schedule ADSM jobs.
And also the availability of every Output list from ADSM clients on the
Master console of Maestro. This allows the centralisation of clients
lists of backups.
Bye, Rene Lambelet, Nestle, Vevey