ADSM-L

Re: upgrade ADSM-database from version 1 to version 2

1997-01-30 18:20:17
Subject: Re: upgrade ADSM-database from version 1 to version 2
From: William White <www AT CNP.TEA.STATE.TX DOT US>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 17:20:17 -0600
--------------------------<snip>---------------------------------

> >My question to the group : did any of you ever did this upgrade and how
> >long did it take you to do this upgrade (with which size of database ?)

The upgradedb runs very fast indeed.  It does not process the whole database.
on our upgrade of the MVS server to V2.1 it ran in a few seconds.

--
(Signed)  William W. White  --  www AT tenet DOT edu   (512) 475-3557 fax
463-9090
(Signed)  William W. White  --  www AT tenet DOT edu   (512) 475-3557 fax
463-9090
Texas Education Agency, Systems Support Division 612, 1701 Congress Avenue,
Austin, Texas 78701