ADSM-L

Database reduction?

1997-01-31 02:06:36
Subject: Database reduction?
From: Julie Phinney <julphinn AT EMPHESYS.E-MAIL DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 02:06:36 EST
*** Comments From: JULPHINN - JULIE PHINNEY; 01/30/97 01:16pm

The biggest database reducing move that I ever made was changing our
Keep 1 Copy of all deleted files, forever   rule to:
Keep 1 Copy of all deleted files, for 60 days.

*** Original Author:  I1014833 @ IBMMAIL - ** Remote User **; 01/30/97 11:34am