ADSM-L

Re: Server Refuses to delete volume

1996-07-22 09:53:22
Subject: Re: Server Refuses to delete volume
From: "Pittson, Timothy ,Corp,US" <tpittson AT HIMAIL.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 09:53:22 -0400
Bradley,
        Did you try issuing a Move DATA command ??

MOVE DATA /home/gm-share/adsm/stgpool.1 stgpool=xxxxxx    (xxxxx = name
of disk storage pool).

Even though this shows 0% used in your report, ADSM will still complain
if caching is enabled as there might
be cached entries on that volume.  You might need to put the volume
online - if you do, don't forget to change the
access to readonly.

Tim Pittson
tpittson AT himail.hcc DOT com