ADSM-L

What is V2D14VAN?

1996-07-12 14:02:31
Subject: What is V2D14VAN?
From: Carl Minear <Carl_Minear AT HARCOURTBRACE DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 1996 13:02:31 EST
     Add me to your list of ADSM rookies.....but learning fast!

     I'm running an ADSM v2.1.0 server on MVS/ESA 5.1

     In looking at the Database Recovery Command examples I have a
     question.  In the Administrator's Reference Guide for ADSM v2
     (SH26-4040-00) Appendix A, there are mentions of the DSMSERV command
     and what I'm assuming is the comparable JCL to restore your DB.

     In several of the JCL examples you will find EXEC PGM=V2D14VAN....

     Anybody know where I might find this program?

     Thanks,
     Carl Minear
     Harcourt Brace & Co.