ADSM-L

ANR8447E No drives are currently available in library - continued

1996-07-05 08:57:40
Subject: ANR8447E No drives are currently available in library - continued
From: Reinhard Mersch <mersch AT UNI-MUENSTER DOT DE>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 1996 14:57:40 +0200
The problem, I have just described, is gone!

I did what is supposed to be the last thing to try: restart the ADSM
server after changing those options to the default, which I had changed
recently (TXNGROUPMAX, MOVEBATCHSIZE and MOVESIZETHRESH). Regretably I now
do not know, whether changing the options or restarting the server
helped.

Reinhard Mersch                     Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet
Universitaetsrechenzentrum, Einsteinstrasse 60, 48149 Muenster, Germany
E-Mail: mersch AT uni-muenster DOT de                   Phone: +49(251)83-2488