ADSM-L

Netware cross client restores

1995-08-16 13:32:23
Subject: Netware cross client restores
From: Frank Ramke <ramke AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 1995 10:32:23 PDT
Vince,

Retry the command but this time upper case the
original name (and change the delimiters). The reason we
don't put this into proper form for NetWare clients was because
of the original goal of true cross platform restores.

Restore -fromnode=ServerA -subdir=yes -pick SERVERA/SYS:\STUFF\*
sys:\stuff\

It might also be that you've not given access to SERVERB. Let
me know if the above command doesn't work and append the query
access output from SERVERA.

Lastly, please try the level 8 Netware client. Memory and
performance enhancements were included  in that PTF.

Frank Ramke
ADSM Development