nv-l

RE: [nv-l] colour of interfaces does not change

2003-12-22 11:00:59
Subject: RE: [nv-l] colour of interfaces does not change
From: Mohammed Quayum <MQUAYUM AT dm.gov DOT ae>
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 19:54:03 +0400
This is on the lab server, on live server for this device it is fine.
We are testing the upgradation of netview from 7.1.3 to 7.1.4.

I already upgraded the lab server to 7.1.4.

We have this problem on live server with other devices they don't change color.
I was thinking that the problem could be with the version but same thing is
happening with 7.1.4.