nv-l

Re: [nv-l] Cannot open Netview GUI

2003-01-18 09:21:48
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Cannot open Netview GUI
From: Paul Stroud <pstroud AT bellsouth DOT net>
To: Carlos Enriquez <enriquezc AT terra.com DOT mx>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 09:09:48 -0500
Chances are if you wait long enough, the map will start. The problem is the NetView server cannot communicate with itself via snmp. Try this, snmpwalk <hostname>, it will probably hang and then timeout. Try restarting your snmp agent and check your community name for the NetView server.

Paul Stroud

Carlos Enriquez wrote:

Hello LIst:

Do you know what it means that when I type netview to open the GUI I receive
the message port map is already running
And the GUI doesn't open???

Thanks. Regards.
Saludos.

Carlos Enriquez

Encuentra los mejores productos y precios increibles!!
Aprovecha nuestra promoción a 12 pagos fijos con tarjetas Banamex http://www.decompras.com
CONÉCTATE fácilmente con TERRA PREPAGO.
Tu tarjeta de Internet http://www.terra.com.mx/terraprepago/

*NOTE*