nv-l

RE: [nv-l] Netview 7.1.1 to Netview 7.1.3 upgrade

2003-01-16 13:45:52
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Netview 7.1.1 to Netview 7.1.3 upgrade
From: "Ray Westphal" <westphal2002 AT charter DOT net>
To: "Qureshi, Fawad" <Fawad.Qureshi AT ssa DOT gov>, "NetView List Server" <nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 20:47:00 -0600
Hello Fawad,

Presuming your CD is mounted as /cdrom - then did you run the
/cdrom/TOOLS/NVprereq.sh script? It usually does a good job of predicting
the disk space needed as well as other issues.

Is there any output to the screen or stdout?

What is in the nvfail.tar file?

Ray Westphal
Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Also run the chktrapd script in the same directory as a prec