nv-l

RE: [nv-l] NetView Main Subject Areas

2003-01-15 06:35:20
Subject: RE: [nv-l] NetView Main Subject Areas
From: "Hobbs, Cliff" <cliff.hobbs AT eds DOT com>
To: netview AT toddh DOT net
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 10:33:25 -0000
Hi Todd,

no problem and thanks for the reply. If you or anyone else would be
interested in discussing the idea of a FAQ for the list then please email me
at mailto:cliff AT faqshop DOT com

If I do decide to setup a netview FAQ I'll obviously check with those that
posted information that they're happy for me to post the information on the
site before I do so.

Kind regards,
Cliff