nv-l

Re: [nv-l] 7.1.3 Upgrade problems

2003-01-07 15:32:08
Subject: Re: [nv-l] 7.1.3 Upgrade problems
From: Ed Boos <edboos AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 14:32:08 -0600

I opened PMR  56201,379,000 for this problem.  I'm running 7.1.3 on AIX 4.3.3 ML10.
It only happens if you upgrade from 7.1.2.  If you upgrade from 7.1.1 or lower, the problem doesn't exist.
Another PMR was opened a while back, but closed when the user went back to a 7.1.1 backup, and re-applied the 7.1.3 version.
I'm not going to let them close mine, without a fix.

                  edboos AT us.ibm DOT com

"Christian Frantsen" <cfrantse AT csc DOT com>

01/07/2003 03:47 AM