nv-l

RE: [nv-l] mib2trap - open failed with cisco works 2000

2003-01-13 11:08:13
Subject: RE: [nv-l] mib2trap - open failed with cisco works 2000
From: "O'Connor, Sean" <Sean.O'Connor AT b-and-q.co DOT uk>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 16:08:13 -0000
Hello James,

Thanks very much that seems to have sorted it,  I was running it all from
the current directory.  Seemed to work on the other MIBS I've done.  Never
mind that will teach me for taking shortcuts.

Is there any reason that mib2trap does not import the description into the
trap message?.

Thanks again

Sean O'Connor
Tel:      (02380) 25 x7228