Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backing up cluster after failover

2009-06-11 15:30:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backing up cluster after failover
From: smwoodcrafts <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 14:30:34 -0400
We are having a problem with a cluster backup after a failover. Here are the
particulars:

Cluster running 2003, 2 servers, active-passive, on DMZ, ports open on
firewall, Hosts files on both boxes were edited to include master/media server.

Master/Media server running 2003, Hosts file edited to include all ip address
for cluster name.

Everything was running finem until the cluster failed over. Now we are getting
71 errors. It appears that, when I check the client properties on the
Master/Media server, it still shows the original active node as the client. How
do I get it to change over to the now active node?

Thanks for the help

smwoodcrafts