Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] LTO-3 and MPX

2006-11-26 03:05:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] LTO-3 and MPX
From: hampus.lind at rps.police.se (Hampus Lind)
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 09:05:36 +0100
So what happens on the drive side if I have MPX set to 3 and then start a
backup of 2 clients that can push data fast and 1 client that are really
slow?

Is it the slow client that decide the speed of the drive then and make it
stop/rewind/paus etc. and the other clients have to wait for the slower one?

Thanks and regards,

Hampus Lind
Rikspolisstyrelsen
National Police Board