Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Client Hostnames

2006-10-16 15:54:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Client Hostnames
From: andrew.stueve at neovera.com (Andrew Stueve)
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:54:35 -0400
It is important that when backing up the Exchange policy type, that the
client name be the Netbios name.  Had this problem with the error 71's
as well, and had to carefully read the docs for the setup of the server.

Again, the docs are your friend.

Amazing that Veritas has such good documentation, and such lousy tech
support.

-Andy