Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Veritas-bu Digest, Vol 4, Issue 55

2006-08-14 10:22:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Veritas-bu Digest, Vol 4, Issue 55
From: Bart.WALLEBROEK at swift.com (WALLEBROEK Bart)
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 16:22:17 +0200
Daryl,

We want to do the exact same thing.  Directly afterwards we are going to
upgrade to NBU 6.0.  However we will use different
hostnames for the new Windows boxes.

Our local NetBackup support guy is coming over this Friday to perform the test
in our testlab.  But to my knowledge/experience just
recovering a catalog from a Solaris/UNIX Master to a Windows Master is not
possible due to the differences in filesystem.

But I will let you know the outcome of the migration test end of this week.

Best regards,

Bart Wallebroek
Backup Administrator
Swift