Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6 and shell scripts question

2006-06-28 05:00:09
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6 and shell scripts question
From: dave.markham at fjserv.net (Dave Markham)
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 10:00:09 +0100
It does. And you may need to look in /usr/openv/netbackup/bin/goodies on
the media/master to find them.

Just copy them to the client in question and put commands in them.

You can name them with .policy and .policy.schedule if you wish to
isolate a certain start/end script for certain backup jobs.

e.g bpstart_notify.Databases.Weekly_full

Cheers