Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6 and shell scripts question

2006-06-29 02:55:05
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6 and shell scripts question
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 07:55:05 +0100
As long as they are in the "Bin" folder of your netbackup client - it should
be ok :-)

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B32AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email:  <mailto:Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net> Simon.Weaver at
Astrium-eads.net