Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Volume Pools [recommendations please]

2006-04-26 09:18:49
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Volume Pools [recommendations please]
From: simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 14:18:49 +0100
I think you will find that each business has certain requirements and
criteria on how to ensure the backups are carried out, implemented, setup
and in cases, ensure restores can be done.

Nothing wrong with this method - And again, seems to suit your needs.

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B32AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email: Simon.Weaver AT Astrium-eads DOT net