Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup Disk Tuning

2006-03-14 09:18:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup Disk Tuning
From: Judith.Gordon AT sprint DOT com (Gordon, Judi [IT])
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 08:18:40 -0600
David,
Turn off max concurrent jobs, or set to higher number.  Also select
allow multiple data streams in policy attributes in the schedule. In
Change storage unit, make sure you've selected maximum multiplexing per
drive to 5 or 6.  You'll have to restart the services to get the changes
to work. If this doesn't work let me know we can try a couple of other
things.

Thanks,
Judi