Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] only temorarily de-commissioning a media server

2006-03-14 09:26:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] only temorarily de-commissioning a media server
From: stumpb AT michigan DOT gov (Bob Stump)
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 09:26:33 -0500
Thank you to all who replied to this thread. The media server is a SAN media
server so no policies will need to be changed.
The intent of this thread was to minimize the consequences of the
inter-relationships between all of the other media servers.
I want to minimize timeouts with SSO, and device monitor, etc... What can be
done for this?

>>> "Bob Stump" <stumpb AT michigan DOT gov> 3/13/2006 10:20:13 AM >>>
How can I minimize the effect of a media server temporarily ( 1 week) being out
of commission in an SSO SAN environment?
I do not want to take any action that would require stop/starting netbackup.
Perhaps I could change some timeouts??