Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 5.1 Error Code 58 and Loss of Sequence Numbers

2006-02-21 08:52:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 5.1 Error Code 58 and Loss of Sequence Numbers
From: jlightner AT water DOT com (Jeff Lightner)
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 08:52:41 -0500
My Bad - On 5.1 under the Client Attributes:

Select "VNETD port" under "BPCD connect-back"
Select "Use global settings" under "Browse and Restore Ability"
Select "Permit Access" under "Free Browse"

(Actually didn't select the latter two as they were the defaults but
wanted to let you know what they are set to in my working DMZ config.)

Note:  You have to do the selection for each DMZ client you add to the
list under the Master's Client Attributes box.