Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] ejecting multiple volumes to mail slot

2001-12-17 11:19:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] ejecting multiple volumes to mail slot
From: dbrown AT gfs DOT com (Dave Brown)
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 11:19:01 -0500
I've been trying to determine if it is possible to eject more than one
piece of media from it's slot to the inport/export slot through Veritas
netbackup 3.2 at a time?

For example, I normally eject about 90-100 cartridges a week, 14 at a
time to the library door.  Currently, I identify the media and using the
GUI, I move the media one item at a time to the door.  Is it possible to
use a command line script to move fouteen pieces of media at a time just
typing one command with the media ID numbers?

Thanks!