Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Client support

2001-03-28 14:53:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Client support
From: llabonte AT att DOT com (Labonte, L R (Leo), SITS)
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 14:53:23 -0500
I called Veritas Tech Support about the 2_1_CLIENT_COMPATIBILITY
feature mentioned.  I was told that this would not bring
in all the desired flavors of client code.  In fact, Tech
Support told me that it shouldn't even appear in the 3.4
manuals.  This may explain why you can't find a complete
description.

        Leo