Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Client support

2001-03-28 12:46:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Client support
From: jlkennedy AT amcc DOT com (Jeff Kennedy)
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 09:46:50 -0800
I would agree with Ryan.  When we were installing our 3.4 setup we had
to jump through hoops just to get the 2.5.1 clients backed up.
Apparently 3.4 doesn't "technically" support 2.5.1, at least there's no
client for it.  We had to create a 3.2 master and push it's 2.5.1
clients out, then set the real master in each.

~JK