Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetWare non-target restore?

2001-02-14 12:30:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetWare non-target restore?
From: RYAN ANDERSON RYAN_ANDERSON AT udlp DOT com
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 11:30:03 -0600
Thanks for the reply, but I believe this only applies to the 'target'
configuration, whereas I'm using non-target. This will be helpful, as
I'm switching over to target as soon as I can. What's holding the
configuration change up is knowing that I can restore the non-target
backups from the past year to an alternate non-target client that I'll
keep around for a year until all non-target images expire. Remember, you
can't restore non-target data to a target client unless you change back
to the non-target config.

Thanks,

RCA