Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] alternative method for moving volumes?

2001-01-29 15:17:26
Subject: [Veritas-bu] alternative method for moving volumes?
From: fx [François-Xavier Peretmere] fx AT Veritas DOT com
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 21:17:26 +0100

 check /usr/openv/volmgr/bin/vmchange command.

 something like

 # vmchange -M $master -new_v $outside_vg -m $tape

 will do the trick. there's too a "not documented but widely used"
switch to eject the media, -e.

 fx

#include <std_disclaimer.h>

--
     fx AT veritas DOT com       | The ten thousand things.
François-Xavier Peretmere | How long do any persist?