Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Preemptive scheduling

2000-10-18 10:52:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Preemptive scheduling
From: McMurphy, Tim Tim.McMurphy AT cdcgy DOT com
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 08:52:33 -0600
Here are the numbers for our Netware and WinNT servers. All servers are 100
mbit full duplex and backup across the wire. The tape drives are DLT 7000.
No MPX was used on these. These don't include the MS-Exchange backup which
does 61 gig in just under 3 hours under version 3.2 and was taking 6 hours
under 3.11.

Version 3.11
124,084,157 Bytes/minute Ave.

Version 3.2