Networker

[Networker] Device automatic disabled now backup are failing

2013-02-26 10:44:48
Subject: [Networker] Device automatic disabled now backup are failing
From: stivermr <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 07:44:33 -0800
Over the weekend. I got this error:
"NetWorker device disabled: (warning) Device /dev/rmt/0cbn is automatically
disabled.
consecutive errors (21) exceeded the maximum consecutive errors allowed.
Please fix the device or set a higher value for the Max consecutive errors
attribute in the device resource."

Now all of my jobs are getting this error even though I re-enabled the tape
library and inventoried new tapes.
"server3:/system/object save: error, no matching devices for save of client
`server3'; check storage nodes, devices or pools"

When the drive is disabled does it change any settings? I have two tape
libraries so I am not sure why it will not use the second one if there was an
issue with the first one.