Networker

[Networker] NSR 75SP3 : Stable for prod ?

2010-08-17 09:29:13
Subject: [Networker] NSR 75SP3 : Stable for prod ?
From: Thierry Faidherbe <thierry.faidherbe AT FOREM DOT BE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 15:25:57 +0200
All,

I have to move a 744 env from W2K 32bits to W2K8R2 64bits
due to server hardware failure. Having indexes and data on
File devices so should not be a prob.
I am thinking to jump to 75SP3 directly, keeping same server
hostname and IPs.

Did someone already upgrade his prod to (or tested) 75SP3
on W2K8R2 64bits?

Thanks for inputs.

Th

Kind regards - Bien cordialement - Vriendelijke groeten,

Thierry FAIDHERBE
Backup/Storage & System Management

LE FOREM - Administration Centrale
Département des Systèmes d'Information

Boulevard Tirou, 104  Tel: + 32 (0)71/206730
B-6000 CHARLEROI      Fax: + 32 (0)71/206199
BELGIUM               Mail : Thierry.faidherbe<at>forem.be