Networker

Re: [Networker] NSR 75SP3 : Stable for prod ?

2010-08-30 07:08:44
Subject: Re: [Networker] NSR 75SP3 : Stable for prod ?
From: Francis Swasey <Frank.Swasey AT UVM DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 07:05:17 -0400
My goodness!  All that time in development, testing by QA, I assume there was a
beta program as
well... and still it takes three fixes to get it to operate as it goes out the
door?  That is
depressing news.

Perhaps EMC needs to look to their customers who are reporting these problems
and provide
incentives to them to take part in a beta program since it appears their own QA
group is not
quite up to the task.

Frank