Networker

Re: [Networker] Setup Networker for DR test

2010-04-21 12:12:43
Subject: Re: [Networker] Setup Networker for DR test
From: "Coty, Edward" <Edward.Coty AT AIG DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 12:10:49 -0400
Well my workload is tremendous and I cannot offer much more support than
already provide.

Run mminfo -av -r'client,name,ssid' -c clientname

Run that on the client you scanned in. If it returns a SSID then you can try
doing a command line recover.

Recover -d(flag only needed if are recovering to different FS or Drive
partition) -S SSID

Do a man on recover for the different flags and parameters.

I would suggest getting some EMC support.

EDWARD COTY
LEAD STORAGE ENGINEER, LCNA, NACP
WORK - 973-533-2098
CELL - 973-296-0918