Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker DPM backup blues - looking for possible options

2009-06-16 08:12:07
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker DPM backup blues - looking for possible options
From: Stan Horwitz <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 08:07:25 -0400
> From: "Kiely, Vincent" <vincent.kiely AT SABEO DOT COM>
> Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 12:53:56 +0100
> To: <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>
> Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker DPM backup blues - looking for possible
> options
>
> Hi Patti,
>             According to Powerlink this is supported
>
> https://solutions.emc.com/emcsolutionview.asp?id=esg102881
>
> Products
>
> Networker Module for Microsoft Applications 2.1
>
> NetWorker server and/or Storage node 7.4.3 and higher

Has anyone actually gotten that module to actually work without engaging
EMC's professional services? I tried it for weeks going back and forth via
webex with EMC and it was one problem after another. I wanted to use it to
back up Exchange 2007 CCM data. After spending way too much time on a proof
of concept of it, I had to break it off due to other pressing projects that
required my attention.