Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker DPM backup blues - looking for possible options

2009-06-16 08:06:39
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker DPM backup blues - looking for possible options
From: "Kiely, Vincent" <vincent.kiely AT SABEO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 12:53:56 +0100
Hi Patti,
            According to Powerlink this is supported

https://solutions.emc.com/emcsolutionview.asp?id=esg102881

Products

Networker Module for Microsoft Applications 2.1

NetWorker server and/or Storage node 7.4.3 and higher

Goal

Is NetWorker module for Microsoft Applications (NMM) supported with NetWorker
server/storage node on Linux?

Resolution

NetWorker module for Microsoft Applications (NMM) is supported with NetWorker
server and/or NetWorker strorage node on Linux, as long as the NetWorker
version being used is 7.4.3 or higher on the server and storage node.

Best Regards,

Vincent