Networker

Re: [Networker] NetWorker 7.4 self reporting

2008-06-17 14:17:57
Subject: Re: [Networker] NetWorker 7.4 self reporting
From: MIchael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 14:09:22 -0400
EMC NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU> wrote on
06/17/2008 01:21:28 PM:

> Fazil Saiyed wrote:
> > Hello,
> > May i suggest a area or link to which commonly used solutions to be
posted
> > and updated for list reference, since searching may not be most
efficient
> > , i,e if some one is expert on Solaris and Device managment\SAN, they
> > could keep a updated document on Device management, common SAN\Driver
> > details and any advise, in this case they would be considered owners
of
> > this doc ( it could be group of people).
> > If for example i want to suggest a  update to such a doc, then i will
need
> > to submit it to the owners and the owners need to determine if such
change
> > is needed. ( Other list users would download read only copy of such
> > documents)
> > Just a suggestion to improve list functionality.
> > Catagogies might be
> > Networker 7.4.2 Logs
> > Networker nsradmin use
> > Networker Staging and cloning
> > etc
>
> This already exists. The NetWorker FAQ lives at
> http://www.backupcentral.com/networker-faq.html
>
> The FAQ is not a secret - it is mentioned on the main homepage of this
list.

I never go to the home page of the list (any list I am on); the mail comes
to me, I don't go to it. So I never see the home page of a list, unless I
am trying to access archives from some machine other than my standard
machine.