Networker

Re: [Networker] NetWorker 7.4 self reporting

2008-06-17 14:49:28
Subject: Re: [Networker] NetWorker 7.4 self reporting
From: Davina Treiber <Davina.Treiber AT PEEVRO.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 19:42:02 +0100
MIchael Leone wrote:

You must have not seen my other message, where I mentioned that I *had* searched the list archives, and couldn't find it, using the terms "nsrla" AND nsrexecd. All I found was old posts from 2005 about "update disable directed recover", which didn't seem to have anything to do with the topic at hand. So yes, if you're asking, I would prefer either someone to point me at a search term that definitely worked, or to re-post, with a subject line that would allow it to stand out in future searches. :-)

We've been having mail problems all day. Lotus Notes is ... well, Notes.

If you search on "runtime rendered log" you will definitely find it. Obscure I know - a search based on knowing the answer ;-)