Networker

Re: [Networker] NetWorker 7.4 self reporting

2008-06-19 16:37:45
Subject: Re: [Networker] NetWorker 7.4 self reporting
From: James Pratt <jpratt AT NORWICH DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 16:17:50 -0400
Thanks Thierry!

Is anyone seeing/reporting this issue on windows nw 7.4.2?.. Whenever I run
NSR_REPORTER.exe -s NETWORKER -q "1 week ago" -D MM/DD/YYYY -t 18:00

, I get a ton of these "NETWORKER.log not found" errors, then it dies.. am I
missing something?

Thu Jun 19 14:48:24 2008 Processing Installed licenses ...
NETWORKER.log not found
NETWORKER.log not found

Thu Jun 19 14:48:25 2008                           __/^\__
Thu Jun 19 14:48:25 2008                            (. .)
Thu Jun 19 14:48:25 2008
=======================oOOO-(_)-OOOo========================
Thu Jun 19 14:48:25 2008
Thu Jun 19 14:48:25 2008 Job started at : Thu Jun 19 14:48:03 2008
Thu Jun 19 14:48:25 2008 Job aborted at : Thu Jun 19 14:48:25 2008
Thu Jun 19 14:48:25 2008
Thu Jun 19 14:48:25 2008 ABORT : Failure in getting licensed features
Thu Jun 19 14:48:25 2008         has been detected or no items have been
retrieved.
Thu Jun 19 14:48:25 2008         This prevents NetWorker Reporting Utility to
continue.
Thu Jun 19 14:48:25 2008
Thu Jun 19 14:48:25 2008         Be sure your EMC Legato NetWorker Server to be
up and running,
Thu Jun 19 14:48:25 2008         not being shutdown and nothing prevents
communication
Thu Jun 19 14:48:25 2008         to and from NETWORKER
Thu Jun 19 14:48:25 2008
Thu Jun 19 14:48:25 2008
bin\NSR_REPORTER.exe line 1886.
========

The log files are indeed there and populated, the connections are fine, lic
info is indeed in the *.log file and are located in (current) bin dir that I'm
running it from ... very odd.. I've tried everything. Any ideas?

Thanks!
Jamie