Networker

Re: [Networker] Temporary increase cluster licenses ?

2008-03-31 07:59:24
Subject: Re: [Networker] Temporary increase cluster licenses ?
From: Stan Horwitz <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 07:56:53 -0400
On Mar 31, 2008, at 7:38 AM, Manel Rodero wrote:
Hello,

We have used a temporary enabler "NT Cluster Clients/Unlimited" (it will expire on May 13, 2008) but we get the same error messsage about the limit of 2 licenses:

Server info: Unable to grant NT CLUSTER CLIENT license to client newclusternode1: Too many clients for license type D0 Windows NT Server on Intel. Maximum is 2.

Any idea about how can we test the backups of the new cluster servers?

Go into the resource entry for that temporary enabler code and type the word "grace" in the enabler field. This will extend the temporary license period, although I forget how long the extension is for.