Networker

Re: [Networker] Batch Client Changes

2008-03-17 13:42:45
Subject: Re: [Networker] Batch Client Changes
From: "Landwehr, Jerome" <jlandweh AT HARRIS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 13:37:17 -0400
here's a workaround to append without the append keyword

#script to be used to modify an existing group (ie: append to, instead
of replace).   below
#!/bin/sh

client=$1
newgroup=$2

GROUP() {
nsradmin -i - <<EOF
show group
p type:nsr client;name:$client
EOF
}
oldgroup=`GROUP |cut -f 2 -d ":"| cut -d ";" -f 1`

NEWGROUP() {
nsradmin -i - <<EOF
show group
p type:nsr client;name:$client